Sunday, July 25, 2010

Down the Aisle

I’ve been doing so much blogging for Charlotte Wedding that I’m pretty much an expert on all things “I do.” Really, current wedding gown trend? Trumpet silhouette. Hottest cake décor? Black and white. Coolest stationary? Kate Spade. Usual cake cutting fee? $2 a slice. And I could keep going…

A friend of mine recently became engaged (Helllllllo real world, I forgot you were out there) which made me realize that someday all of my seemingly useless wedding knowledge might become relevant. For now, I’ll just keep passing along the trends.

Before my blogging days I never quite grasped how much work (and moola) goes into planning a wedding. Did I mention the cake-cutting fee? From the bachelorette party and the menu, to the flowers and honeymoon she’s got her work cut out for her! And then of course there's the most important and difficult task, finding the dress!

Here a bunch of gowns I love right now. The first two are Rivini and the second two are Amsale.


No comments:

Post a Comment