Monday, July 19, 2010

Ahoy, Matey

San Francisco women always rock a “motley” collection of trends, all with that classic SF twist. However, it seems like the nautical trend has seriously taken over the city.

I have never seen so many women decked out in horizontal stripes. Probably one out of two of the fashion conscious women I saw around town were rocking them. This fashion choice used to be a bold “I don’t care if these make me look fatter, I like stripes” statement. Now you’re just one the masses with a little navy and white.

Magazines and fashion experts have been talking about the nautical theme for a little over a year now. I certainly have a few pieces, but the trend hit me in large waves on my trip home. I’m all for it though! Here a few nautical inspired pieces I just love.






No comments:

Post a Comment