Saturday, July 10, 2010

Greetings From Berlin (Hey, A Girl Can Dream)

As a successful fashion week comes to a close, it seems only one designer could top the Boss Black line: Patrick Mohr. It wasn’t because his clothes were particularly ground breaking (quite the opposite in fact) but rather his hair and make-up choices. I like to think of myself as edgy but I’m really not loving his choice of styling.

Whiskers don’t really have me going nuts for the clothes. It actually took me several trips through the slideshows and runway videos to even notice them. Was it to make his exceedingly commercial line a little more though provoking? Just for kicks? Or merely an attempt to top Boss, in any possible way? I’m not so sure…

Check out more images http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/09/patrick-mohr-craziest-run_n_640647.html#s112035

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it got you to write this blog post! As is often the case with the most shocking, least wearable, and even ugliest looks designers send out on the runway, I think the goal is to get people talking and saying the name "Patrick Mohr."

    ReplyDelete