Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Innovation at its Best

I went shopping yesterday. While I didn’t have too much success (not loving the charlotte shopping scene) I did end up buying a few things. One is this dress from BCBG:

When I first picked up the dress to go try it on the sales person says, “You know, that’s the new thing.”

Yes, I like the dress but I definitely wouldn’t call the style of draping new… I keep listening.

“It’s a sweat resistant dress!”

A sweat proof dress??! Now that’s just pure innovation. Never having to worry about pit stains or worse, back sweat (gross), even in the hottest and most humid of climates? Sounds like a dream.

The dress has a special lining that supposedly does the trick. The sales person couldn’t really tell me much more and after conducting a bit of research I can’t really tell you much more either.

Unclear how effective it’ll be (I’ll have to find a huge dance party to find out) but I’m still pretty pumped about it, as I would have purchased the dress either way. I will report back. As an added plus, the lining is really quite comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment