Thursday, August 12, 2010

Project Runway Is Back

Project Runway Season 8 (it seems like we have another Survivor on our hands but hey, I’m certainly not complaining) debuted on July 29th. The third episode airs tonight on Lifetime.

I haven’t picked my favorite from this season yet but I am sure I will become attached to someone soon. Only once has my favorite contestant won. Kara, Austin, Daniel and so many others fell short to Heidi’s expectations. I did, however, love Christian Siriano from the beginning (the prom dress disaster nearly reduced me to tears).

I’ve been following his career post win. He’s enjoyed some great successes: Saks picked up his fall 2009 line, he’s working with payless on a shoe collection and even wrote a book which I unfortunately haven’t gotten around to reading yet. Take a gander at a few looks from his fall/winter 2010 line. I wouldn’t call it ground breaking but I definitely do like many aspects and pieces of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment