Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Pant Dilemma

I don’t wear pants. Pretty much ever. I don’t have anything against them at all, I just find a skirt to be much more flattering on me. This fashion choice has its ups and downs. One serious down is feeling stuck to opt for stockings over the denim hanging untouched in my closet when the snow starts (and continues…) to fall. However, this autumn we’ll be seeing womanly (and more crucially, elongating and flattering) pants that might just simmer my strike against pants.

High-waisted pants with a long leg and slight flare are representative of the fall collections that will be filling stores: feminine and luxurious. Away from boyfriend blazers and other intense masculine influences, this season is all about celebrating the women’s body and her ability to look fancy and fabulous, even in the midst of the recession.

Here are some of these long leggy pants that I love. I might even hop to the stores and, heaven forbid, try some on.


No comments:

Post a Comment