Thursday, August 26, 2010

Give 'em the Boot

Whenever I see someone wearing cowboy boots I can't help but cringe. I remember back in the day when girls started dropping $300 or more on terrible looking cowboy boots that might see the outside world all of one time. The trend is still around and while some girls can rock them decently well, I feel there are a whole lot of fashion victims who suffer as a direct result of the wild wild west. Example:

I love all other boots. I tend to lust for beautiful, polished boots but have recently been getting into boots with a bit of a more rustic feel. A friendly meeting place between those adorable Chanel booties and, well, cowboy boots.

Even though frye does make cowboy boots as well (steer clear), they do have a pretty excellent selection of several different styles that will add a little edge to your look without adding thoughts of the rodeo or the country music awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment