Sunday, August 8, 2010

Check Out the Hook (While My DJ Revolves It)

Robert Van Winkle, you likely know him as Vanilla Ice (but his real name doesn’t get old) delivered a serious jam in the early 90’s. His career looked promising before his stint in jail but years later he’s set to rebound from the flop… He announced he will be hosting his own home improvement TV show called “The Vanilla Ice Project.” Each episode will be a room-by-room makeover of an entire house. Winkle will be calling all the shots.

I’m not sure I’ll appreciate his style (see photo) but I’m absolutely tuning in to the DIY network on October 14th for the debut. I suppose it would be pretty cool to say Vanilla Ice designed your home, no?

2 comments:

  1. I looked him up, and apparently he's been doing the house flipping thing for awhile.
    http://www.roomrecipes.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/DIY-Network-The-Vanilla-Ice-Project-049-200x300.jpg
    Pretty bland, but I guess that's what works when you flip 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, in his press release he mentioned his 15 years of experience! I am pretty excited to tune in.

    ReplyDelete