Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fur, Fur, Fur

I had seemingly forgotten all about fur and great fall looks as I have been perusing all of the designers resort collections. Fall is, of course, already old news as we eagerly anticipate the spring looks which will be unveiled at Fashion Week (can't wait). But today was a typical grey and chilly day in Pittsburgh so rather than let it bring me down, I decided to revisit all of the fall trends that I can't wait to see switch from runway models to street fashionistas when the temperature continues to drop.

I've been hoping to buy a few fur pieces for this fall (faux, of course) ever since Chanel produced such a fabulous fur line.

I also really liked Miu Miu's use of fur this fall. These RTW looks are both chic and fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment