Sunday, November 28, 2010

God Bless America

I previously discussed some of the packing instructions for Italy (Check it out here). I’ve begun thinking about the issue a bit more so I perused the “helpful” hints again. It turns out, I am not only supposed to bring any clothes whatsoever but also I shouldn’t “dress American.” Oh goodness.

At first I didn’t even know what that meant. I had no idea if I in fact “dress American.” I felt like I could fit right in with Londoners, I occasionally rock the white shirt with black bra, I carry a Louis Vuitton handbag… but I’m going to go ahead and say pretty American.

I read on. The instructions continued to explain what this supposed fashion statement was:

-White socks

-Jerseys

-Baseball Hats

-Fraternity/Sorority T-shirts…(which reminds me…How many sorority girls does it take to screw in a light bulb? 2: 1 to do it and a second to make a t-shirt for it. Just doesn't get old for me.)

-Fanny packs

-Tivas

OK so maybe I’m safe…

No comments:

Post a Comment