Thursday, November 18, 2010

Boots

After what feels like months of shopping; I have finally found some over the knee boots (well actually two pairs, thank you for sale + additional 20% off Macy’s!). One of my favorite looks is a high sock popping just above the boots. And more than anythingelse, these boots keep you extra warm.

Here is one of the pairs I purchased:

These ones are Chinese Landry.

I am pretty thrilled about both pairs. But on my trip home it seems one trend has taken over the city by the bay: the new thing is Orange (for our champion Giants of course). Orange t-shits (Fear the Beard), orange socks, orange headbands, orange everything. It's wonderful, even for us bandwagon jumpers.

On a different note, Boutiques.com finally launched yesterday. I've loved checking it out. After Jane from Sea of Shoes announced her participation with the project I've been waiting anxiously. It looks like it'll be a success.

1 comment:

  1. Those are some serious boots. I imagine they'd be great for a FREEZING week like this in Norway! (Or with a Raf Simons for Jil Sander windowpane check dress for F/W 10-11...)

    ReplyDelete