Thursday, November 25, 2010

Nail Bitter

I’ve been thinking a lot about nail trends lately. At fashion week, so many designers played with fun nail polish colors like oranges and yellows, crazy designs and prints. I am not one to stray very far from dark blues and purples, but I am seriously thinking about considering it.

Here are some cool shots from the shows:

I also recent tried "Shellacking" for the first time (a different brand of the same thing is called gel polish) that claims to last for 2 to 3 weeks without chipping or losing its shine. I chose a deep purply blue for my toes; hopefully it’ll remain intact because it’s a bit more expensive.

I never thought about Minx before either. Minx is kind of like a high quality sticker. Some of them look kind of interesting, like the metallics. I’m not looking to plaster a crazy floral print or the face of some celebrity on each of my nails though. Hopefully it’ll come in a lovely dark blue color.

No comments:

Post a Comment