Monday, November 8, 2010

The Workout Dilemma

You see a lot of weird things in the gym these days. And some even weirder attire. Of course, I’m all for accepting tons of different types of styles because I don’t think there’s one way “good” way to dress. But sometimes I see some fashion choices in the gym that really just irk me.

I promise, I’m not being judgmental here. I’m a lulu lemon girl, but generally I don’t really care what I work out in and really am never trying to impress people during my morning workouts. But some things just don’t fly.

1.) Working out in jeans. No no no. I have seen this far more frequently than you might think. Why would you hop on the treadmill in jeans? I just don’t understand. They’re restricting, uncomfy and they look silly. Putting on shorts really doesn’t take that long.

2.) The girls that put make up on for the gym. Just no. It’s always super cute when girls sweat and their foundation streaks down their face, right?

3.) Seriously obnoxious outfits. I caught this runner the other day:

I suppose she does stand out amongst the haze of Pittsburgh. But those pants are a bit too intense. I did my best to snap her during sprints, so hopefully the photo does her spandex pants justice.

Check out lululemon for some gym-ready outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment