Monday, November 1, 2010

Bags

I've been on the hunt for a new book-bag lately. My Longchamp has somehow aquirred questionable stains, several holes and a general "grubby factor." I've been hoping to mix it up, as everyone seems to have the Longchamps these days.
A few weeks ago I spotted the most fabulous over-sized bag I have ever seen in the NYC subway. I had to actively stop myself from chasing the innocent, yet oh-so-edgy, girl down to ask her about it. I thought I caught a glimpse of a Marc by Marc tag, but extensive internet searches have failed to reproduce that navy patent beauty.
I've slowly been getting more and more sad about this and have started to wonder if perhaps it was a mirage.
In the meantime, I have stumbled across some other "nice" bags from Bloomingdales, although none will ever compare.
Marc Jacobs
Burberry

Marc By Marc Jacobs
Elie Tahari

Ralph Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment