Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fashion Fairs

Florence holds a fashion fair once person season. Designers come to fairs in Milan, Florence, Paris and other locations to select textile, knit wear, and yarn for their future collections. I did not know until recently how cute these events were. Each fair has a theme and a corresponding trend area and novelty section that make yarn look absolutely incredible. In 2005 it was all about yarn "treats" cotton candy, sweets and other fake yummies. Who knew yarn could be so temping?

2 comments:

  1. Ciao bella!
    Come va? Spero che ti stai devertendo un sacco!
    Wanted to say Hi...so Hi!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao,
    I am having the time of my life! Recently went to the Ferragamo Museum (who knew such a fabulous concept existed? It was then I realized this was the right place for me to study) and have just been loving class and traveling around. I hope everything is going well with you!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete