Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sin City

Las Vegas is just wonderful. I love spending time there.

A lot of people had a hard time believing that I don’t chose to gamble while I’m there. However, as soon as you realize the amazing shopping that exists in Vegas, it’s easy to get why I wouldn’t want to risk my money: just spend it.

One of the shops I wandered into was the brand new H&M. The store just opened this December at the Forum Shops (the world’s largest H&M no less). It was pretty epic.

Complete with flying mannequins...

And a DJ!

And a horse lamp?

The store was so large that I found myself wandering aimlessly for the first couple minutes, just struggling to get a grasp on the layout. Sooner or later though, I just had to jump in.

PS: With all of the beautiful and classy clothes in Las Vegas come a whole lot of bad ones. My friends introduced a game to me that they play in Vegas: FRK (Fashion Road Kill). Pretty self-explanatory. Sit outside a major hotel and observe.

No comments:

Post a Comment