Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Least Favorite Look

Natalie Portman, you are beautiful.

You were absolutely amazing in Black Swan (even though I wish I would have known what I was getting myself into before seeing it). And, congratulations on your pregnancy. But was that pink sack at the golden globes completely necessary?

As soon as I saw this gown, I thought for sure everyone would hate it as much as I did. It made several worst dressed lists but to my complete and utter surprise, she also made some of the best dressed lists. This was probably my least favorite look of the entire evening; just because you’re pregnant doesn’t mean you have to look large and in charge. Before she announced in her acceptance speech that she was pregnant, I was actually having an argument with someone. My mother tried to tell me it was just an unflattering cut, but you know what? She had a point. I also found the rose seriously ugly and tacky (although I did appreciate the stunning red lip that matched it). But that’s fashion folks, some love certain looks, others can’t stand them.

No comments:

Post a Comment