Monday, May 2, 2011

All In Good Time

I wore my favorite watch yesterday, I had forgotten about it for a bit! I purchased it about two years ago at Thread. Thread is a traveling “market” that features several independent designers and artisans. I stumbled into Fort Mason in San Francisco and made several good finds, including this watch.

I met Jacqui Chazen Owner of Jacqui Chazen designs and immediatley fell in love with her funky watches. Leather bands, rather than tradional straps, bury the face of the watch; her watches are some of the most unique pieces I've seen. She allows her customers to match any face with any band. I got two bands, one practical black and one not so practical teal. Her watches have been featured in several magazines, worn by a few celebs, and are gaining a lot of national attention. I'm glad I rocked mine again!

No comments:

Post a Comment